PC Optimizer Pro is a program that, according to Microsoft, has been known to engage in fraudulent activity to get people to pay for the full version. A rogue security/scanner application tries to trick you by displaying misleading scan results report as goal to purchase, because you will not be able to fix them before you purchase. PC Optimizer Pro can only bring you virus and Trojan instead of real-time guard. PC Optimizer Pro may enter the system without a knowledge when a Trojan drops and execute it invisibly. It is highly recommended that you delete PC Optimizer Pro before more damages to your system.
Click the “Remove this infection now” button below to download PC Optimizer Pro removal tool.
(When installing SPYWARE Doctor, you might get a warning from SPYWARE Doctor that you need to uninstall some programs before installing SPYWARE Doctor. Please Ignore that warning and select “Next” button available on that warning window to continue installation).
Unable To Download or Removal Tool Not Working? Please Follow The Steps Given Below
“Please don’t forget to make a note of this website address, bookmark it or to take a printout as all the open browser windows will close and your computer may restart when following the steps given below”
1. You need to restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking.” To do so, please restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER. If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2. Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
(If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser then Open Firefox >> Click on Tools>> Click Options >> Click Advance >> Click Network >> Click Settings >> Check No Proxy >> Click Ok)
3. Click Here To Download SPYWARE Doctor. Download and Run Spyware Doctor to remove PC Optimizer Pro.
(You might get a warning from Spyware Doctor that “Safe Mode Scan is not recommended”, please ignore that message and continue the scan to remove the virus. Then restart the computer in normal mode and perform a scan again to make sure all the PC Optimizer Pro infection files are gone)
Following the above steps will prevent PC Optimizer Pro infection from blocking the download and you will be able to install Spyware Doctor properly.
PC Optimizer Pro Rogue Anti-Spyware Tactics
Rogue anti-spyware such as PC Optimizer Pro will perform one or more of the functions listed below, which is why PC Optimizer Pro is considered as a anti-spyware software of questionable value.
* PC Optimizer Pro has weak scanning/detection: PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may not only poorly report on computer infection, but PC Optimizer Pro rogue antispyware may also poorly scan your PC. PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may skip over important folders and files of your computer that should be scanned to detect spyware.
* PC Optimizer Pro False positives/fake alerts: PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may produce a large number of false positives or use fake alerts, noting that your computer is infected with spyware parasites or other threats that do not really exist.
* PC Optimizer Pro Poor detection/scan reporting: PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may produce poor reports when it scans your PC. For example, PC Optimizer Pro rogue anti-spyware may say your computer is infected 16 parasites, but not specify which spyware parasites or what type of parasites. PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may also report that your PC is infected with trojans, but not tell you which related files, DLLS, etc. were found on your computer.
* Copycat looks: PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may copy the look and feel of other legitimate or rogue anti-spyware applications. Often, PC Optimizer Pro rogue anti-spyware applications may appear as close clones of other rogue anti-spyware software.
* PC Optimizer Pro High pressure marketing: PC Optimizer Pro Rogue anti-spyware may use scare tactics or other aggressive advertising and marketing tactics to try to trick you into buying the PC Optimizer Pro rogue anti-spyware application. Often, PC Optimizer Pro rogue anti-spyware may produce false positives and fake alerts about your computer being infected.
PC Optimizer Pro Symptoms Of Infection.
* PC Optimizer Pro will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slow. PC Optimizer Pro slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious PC Optimizer Pro infection.
* PC Optimizer Pro will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. PC Optimizer Pro will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. PC Optimizer Pro infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
While PC Optimizer Pro is running, it will flood your computer with warnings and fake security alerts. Some of the alerts:
Your computer is being attacked by a Internet Virus.
It could be a password stealing attack, a trojan – dropper or similar.
Windows Security alert
Your system might be at risk now.
Windows reports that computer is infected.
Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other
security threats. Click here for the scan your computer using PC Optimizer Pro.
The Problems PC Optimizer Pro Causes.
PC Optimizer Pro will usually enter into the system at first through a stealthy Trojan infection, as is typical for rogue anti-virus programs. Alternately, PC Optimizer Pro may also be embedded in malicious ads online, which can install the rogue anti-virus program after a simple click. Once this ‘trial’ version is installed and running, PC Optimizer Pro will engage in a number of actions that are both unprofessional and will directly threaten the safety of your computer. Other problems PC Optimizer Pro creates on the PC:
* PC Optimizer Pro will prompt for and initiate fake scans that in actuality do nothing for your computer, presenting a mere appearance of security. The only purpose these scans have is to nudge you into buying the full version of PC Optimizer Pro.
* Fake warnings will appear in your web browser that redirects you towards dangerous websites. These warnings imitate official Internet Explorer warnings for unsafe websites, and so one should remain alert to avoid mistaking the fakes for the real thing.
* PC Optimizer Pro will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security. If you notice your older security software not working, suspicion should be immediately cast on any new, lesser-known security programs you might have installed.
* Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is PC Optimizer Pro itself! This is done strictly to create a state of terror in the user, as well as a dependency on PC Optimizer Pro supposed functions. Such warnings won’t correspond to the results given by legitimate anti-malware scanning software.
* PC Optimizer Pro may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining easy access to tools that could remove it.
Dangers Of PC Optimizer Pro Infection.
Viruses like PC Optimizer Pro will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some PC Optimizer Pro infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the PC Optimizer Pro infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually.
Before considering to use these PC Optimizer Pro manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Manual removal of PC Optimizer Pro infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method. Download PC Optimizer Pro Removal Tool to automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
Manual PC Optimizer Pro Removal Steps:
* Stop PC Optimizer Pro process using the windows task manager.
* Uninstall PC Optimizer Pro program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
* Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all PC Optimizer Pro Registry Files.
* Search for PC Optimizer Pro Files on your computer and delete it.
Remove PC Optimizer Pro Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of PC Optimizer Pro malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the PC Optimizer Pro, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download PC Optimizer Pro Removal Tool to automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
Incoming search terms for the article:
Remove PC Optimizer Pro
Delete PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro
How to get rid of PC Optimizer Pro
How to remove PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro removal
Uninstall PC Optimizer Pro
Tags: Delete PC Optimizer Pro, how to delete PC Optimizer Pro, How to remove PC Optimizer Pro, how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro, PC Optimizer Pro, PC Optimizer Pro removal, Remove PC Optimizer Pro, Uninstall PC Optimizer Pro