Optimizer Pro Speed is a fake optimization tool that cheat the user that it can optimize the performance of hard drive, memory and the system. In fact, Optimizer Pro Speed cannot optimize the performance, but just can scare the user with a lot of fake errors in hard drive and memory. By using large amounts of fake error message scan and popup, Optimizer Pro Speed can easily fool people to trust system has lots of issues and need to fix them with Optimizer Pro Speed. Optimizer Pro Speed scare the users with fake warnings that their system is under seviour threat which need to clean with the mentioned program. Also, Optimizer Pro Speed may make your desktop icons, files, program disappear, system drastically slowly and system shuts down very often when you’re doing some work. Optimizer Pro Speed is a dangerous security threat to your PC and has to be executed immediately.
“Optimizer Pro Speed infection should be removed as early as possible”.
Follow the below steps one by one on the Optimizer Pro Speed infected computer
“First, Very Important! Write down this www.killallvirus.com/download website address on a paper or take a printout of this page as all the open browser windows will close and your computer will restart when following the steps given below”
(IMPORTANT! Please read all the steps before performing it)
1. Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
a. To begin, go ahead and reboot the infected computer. If the infected computer is turned off, go ahead and turn it on.
b. Immediately as the computer begins to boot, keep tapping F8 key many times. Tapping F8 key allows you to access the Advanced Options Menu.
c. Use the keyborad arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
d. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
e. An info box will pop up eventually giving you the option to continue using safe mode. Click yes to continue in safe mode.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option during restart at step (b), please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
“After restarting in Safe Mode with Networking, if you have the virus virus blocking the desktop, to access your desktop we first need to allow virus to perform it’s fake scan. Therefore, when virus virus tells you that it must perform a scan press the OK button to allow it to do so. virus virus will now perform a fake scan. Press the OK button to fix issues. You will now be at a screen where you can close the virus program by clicking on the X at the top right of the fake virus Window. Once you close the program, your Windows Desktop will load normally”.
2. Open Run window. (Press Windows key and “R” Key together on keyboard) (Windows Key is a key with the windows emblem or flag on it) OR (Click Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>> click “Run”) OR (Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys together on the keyboard to open Task Manager. On the Task Manager window, click on “File” tab and click New Task. This will open Run window).
a) Once you get the Run Window, type the following command on the Run window and click OK. This will open Internet Properties window.
b) On the Internet Properties window, click on the Connections tab on top >> Then click on the LAN settings button on bottom >> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK and ok.
You will now need to visit www.killallvirus.com/download to download the virus removal tools
3. Open Run window using step 2 given above. Once you get the Run Window, type the following address on the Run window and click OK. This will open the download page to download the virus removal tools. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
You need to download the following 3 removal tools, install it and then scan your computer to remove this virus infection.
(Please Note: Your web browser might give you a warning stating that the file download could harm your computer. This type of warning is common when downloading virus removal tools. Please ignore that warning and download the virus removal tool)
a) Download Tool No: 1. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 1. This tool will add a registry entry to disable virus, so click “Yes” to the registry warning message you get. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
b) Download Tool No: 2. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 2. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove errors using Tool No: 2 before using Tool No: 3
Please Note: You will not see the actual virus name in the list of found error or infections. The name of the virus in the database is different than the name of the virus you see on your computer. If you see various errors or infections on the scan results then that means that it found the specific virus you have on your computer.
c) Download Tool No: 3. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 3. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove virus using Removal Tool
Please Note: Registering the software offers superior benefits including real-time constant protection against any potential threats. It will detect and remove any future threats that may occur including viruses, spyware, trojans, registry infections and much more. It is a great all-in-one solution for your computer security needs and that is why we recommend it.
If you have any questions, removal tool not working or need help to remove the virus, please click or visit http://www.killallvirus.com/live-chat/ to chat with us. We can help you to remove the virus.
Safe Mode With Networking Screen Image
Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue Anti-Spyware Tactics
Rogue anti-spyware such as Optimizer Pro Speed will perform one or more of the functions listed below, which is why Optimizer Pro Speed is considered as a anti-spyware software of questionable value.
* Optimizer Pro Speed has weak scanning/detection: Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may not only poorly report on computer infection, but Optimizer Pro Speed rogue antispyware may also poorly scan your PC. Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may skip over important folders and files of your computer that should be scanned to detect spyware.
* Optimizer Pro Speed False positives/fake alerts: Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may produce a large number of false positives or use fake alerts, noting that your computer is infected with spyware parasites or other threats that do not really exist.
* Optimizer Pro Speed Poor detection/scan reporting: Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may produce poor reports when it scans your PC. For example, Optimizer Pro Speed rogue anti-spyware may say your computer is infected 16 parasites, but not specify which spyware parasites or what type of parasites. Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may also report that your PC is infected with trojans, but not tell you which related files, DLLS, etc. were found on your computer.
* Copycat looks: Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may copy the look and feel of other legitimate or rogue anti-spyware applications. Often, Optimizer Pro Speed rogue anti-spyware applications may appear as close clones of other rogue anti-spyware software.
* Optimizer Pro Speed High pressure marketing: Optimizer Pro Speed Rogue anti-spyware may use scare tactics or other aggressive advertising and marketing tactics to try to trick you into buying the Optimizer Pro Speed rogue anti-spyware application. Often, Optimizer Pro Speed rogue anti-spyware may produce false positives and fake alerts about your computer being infected.
Optimizer Pro Speed Symptoms Of Infection.
* Optimizer Pro Speed will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slow. Optimizer Pro Speed slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Optimizer Pro Speed infection.
* Optimizer Pro Speed will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Optimizer Pro Speed will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. Optimizer Pro Speed infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
While Optimizer Pro Speed is running, it will flood your computer with warnings and fake security alerts. Some of the alerts:
Your computer is being attacked by a Internet Virus.
It could be a password stealing attack, a trojan – dropper or similar.
Windows Security alert
Your system might be at risk now.
Windows reports that computer is infected.
Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other
security threats. Click here for the scan your computer using Optimizer Pro Speed.
How To Remove Optimizer Pro Speed Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Optimizer Pro Speed malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Optimizer Pro Speed, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later. Manual removal of Optimizer Pro Speed infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method.
Click the “Remove this infection now” button below to download Optimizer Pro Speed removal tool.
The Problems Optimizer Pro Speed Causes.
Optimizer Pro Speed will usually enter into the system at first through a stealthy Trojan infection, as is typical for rogue anti-virus programs. Alternately, Optimizer Pro Speed may also be embedded in malicious ads online, which can install the rogue anti-virus program after a simple click. Once this ‘trial’ version is installed and running, Optimizer Pro Speed will engage in a number of actions that are both unprofessional and will directly threaten the safety of your computer. Other problems Optimizer Pro Speed creates on the PC:
* Optimizer Pro Speed will prompt for and initiate fake scans that in actuality do nothing for your computer, presenting a mere appearance of security. The only purpose these scans have is to nudge you into buying the full version of Optimizer Pro Speed.
* Fake warnings will appear in your web browser that redirects you towards dangerous websites. These warnings imitate official Internet Explorer warnings for unsafe websites, and so one should remain alert to avoid mistaking the fakes for the real thing.
* Optimizer Pro Speed will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security. If you notice your older security software not working, suspicion should be immediately cast on any new, lesser-known security programs you might have installed.
* Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is Optimizer Pro Speed itself! This is done strictly to create a state of terror in the user, as well as a dependency on Optimizer Pro Speed supposed functions. Such warnings won’t correspond to the results given by legitimate anti-malware scanning software.
* Optimizer Pro Speed may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining easy access to tools that could remove it.
Download Optimizer Pro Speed Removal Tool to automatically remove Optimizer Pro Speed.
Dangers Of Optimizer Pro Speed Infection.
Viruses like Optimizer Pro Speed will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some Optimizer Pro Speed infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the Optimizer Pro Speed infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually.
Before considering to use these Optimizer Pro Speed manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Manual removal of Optimizer Pro Speed infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method. Download Optimizer Pro Speed Removal Tool to automatically remove Optimizer Pro Speed.
Manual Optimizer Pro Speed Removal Steps:
* Stop Optimizer Pro Speed process using the windows task manager.
* Uninstall Optimizer Pro Speed program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
* Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Optimizer Pro Speed Registry Files.
* Search for Optimizer Pro Speed Files on your computer and delete it.
Remove Optimizer Pro Speed Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Optimizer Pro Speed malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Optimizer Pro Speed, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Optimizer Pro Speed Removal Tool to automatically remove Optimizer Pro Speed.
Incoming search terms for the article:
Remove Optimizer Pro Speed
Delete Optimizer Pro Speed
Optimizer Pro Speed
How to get rid of Optimizer Pro Speed
How to remove Optimizer Pro Speed
Optimizer Pro Speed removal
Uninstall Optimizer Pro Speed
Tags: Delete Optimizer Pro Speed, how to delete Optimizer Pro Speed, How to remove Optimizer Pro Speed, how to uninstall Optimizer Pro Speed, Optimizer Pro Speed, Optimizer Pro Speed removal, Remove Optimizer Pro Speed, Uninstall Optimizer Pro Speed