Error Smart is a fake registry like other scam-ware, which display pops up fake registry error alerts to try and scare you into buying. This Error Smart gets on your system via Trojans and internet browser. Error Smart prompts the user to purchase a registered version of the software in order to remove the reported threats. Error Smart will also display numerous security warnings to make you think that your computer is infected with malware. Error Smart displays large numbers of fabricated security reports that are partially true because Error Smart is able to download additional computer parasites on the infected computer. Error Smart may repair its files, spread or update by itself and it violates your privacy and compromises your security. It is important to always perform system scans with a trusted antispyware program to detect and eliminate dangerous threats such as Error Smart.
“Error Smart infection should be removed as early as possible”.
Follow the below steps one by one on the Error Smart infected computer
“First, Very Important! Write down this www.killallvirus.com/download website address on a paper or take a printout of this page as all the open browser windows will close and your computer will restart when following the steps given below”
(IMPORTANT! Please read all the steps before performing it)
1. Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
a. To begin, go ahead and reboot the infected computer. If the infected computer is turned off, go ahead and turn it on.
b. Immediately as the computer begins to boot, keep tapping F8 key many times. Tapping F8 key allows you to access the Advanced Options Menu.
c. Use the keyborad arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
d. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
e. An info box will pop up eventually giving you the option to continue using safe mode. Click yes to continue in safe mode.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option during restart at step (b), please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
“After restarting in Safe Mode with Networking, if you have the virus virus blocking the desktop, to access your desktop we first need to allow virus to perform it’s fake scan. Therefore, when virus virus tells you that it must perform a scan press the OK button to allow it to do so. virus virus will now perform a fake scan. Press the OK button to fix issues. You will now be at a screen where you can close the virus program by clicking on the X at the top right of the fake virus Window. Once you close the program, your Windows Desktop will load normally”.
2. Open Run window. (Press Windows key and “R” Key together on keyboard) (Windows Key is a key with the windows emblem or flag on it) OR (Click Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>> click “Run”) OR (Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys together on the keyboard to open Task Manager. On the Task Manager window, click on “File” tab and click New Task. This will open Run window).
a) Once you get the Run Window, type the following command on the Run window and click OK. This will open Internet Properties window.
b) On the Internet Properties window, click on the Connections tab on top >> Then click on the LAN settings button on bottom >> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK and ok.
You will now need to visit www.killallvirus.com/download to download the virus removal tools
3. Open Run window using step 2 given above. Once you get the Run Window, type the following address on the Run window and click OK. This will open the download page to download the virus removal tools. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
You need to download the following 3 removal tools, install it and then scan your computer to remove this virus infection.
(Please Note: Your web browser might give you a warning stating that the file download could harm your computer. This type of warning is common when downloading virus removal tools. Please ignore that warning and download the virus removal tool)
a) Download Tool No: 1. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 1. This tool will add a registry entry to disable virus, so click “Yes” to the registry warning message you get. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
b) Download Tool No: 2. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 2. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove errors using Tool No: 2 before using Tool No: 3
Please Note: You will not see the actual virus name in the list of found error or infections. The name of the virus in the database is different than the name of the virus you see on your computer. If you see various errors or infections on the scan results then that means that it found the specific virus you have on your computer.
c) Download Tool No: 3. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 3. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove virus using Removal Tool
Please Note: Registering the software offers superior benefits including real-time constant protection against any potential threats. It will detect and remove any future threats that may occur including viruses, spyware, trojans, registry infections and much more. It is a great all-in-one solution for your computer security needs and that is why we recommend it.
If you have any questions, removal tool not working or need help to remove the virus, please click or visit http://www.killallvirus.com/live-chat/ to chat with us. We can help you to remove the virus.
Safe Mode With Networking Screen Image
Error Smart Rogue Anti-Spyware Tactics
Rogue anti-spyware such as Error Smart will perform one or more of the functions listed below, which is why Error Smart is considered as a anti-spyware software of questionable value.
* Error Smart has weak scanning/detection: Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may not only poorly report on computer infection, but Error Smart rogue antispyware may also poorly scan your PC. Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may skip over important folders and files of your computer that should be scanned to detect spyware.
* Error Smart False positives/fake alerts: Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may produce a large number of false positives or use fake alerts, noting that your computer is infected with spyware parasites or other threats that do not really exist.
* Error Smart Poor detection/scan reporting: Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may produce poor reports when it scans your PC. For example, Error Smart rogue anti-spyware may say your computer is infected 16 parasites, but not specify which spyware parasites or what type of parasites. Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may also report that your PC is infected with trojans, but not tell you which related files, DLLS, etc. were found on your computer.
* Copycat looks: Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may copy the look and feel of other legitimate or rogue anti-spyware applications. Often, Error Smart rogue anti-spyware applications may appear as close clones of other rogue anti-spyware software.
* Error Smart High pressure marketing: Error Smart Rogue anti-spyware may use scare tactics or other aggressive advertising and marketing tactics to try to trick you into buying the Error Smart rogue anti-spyware application. Often, Error Smart rogue anti-spyware may produce false positives and fake alerts about your computer being infected.
Error Smart Symptoms Of Infection.
* Error Smart will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slow. Error Smart slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Error Smart infection.
* Error Smart will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Error Smart will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. Error Smart infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
While Error Smart is running, it will flood your computer with warnings and fake security alerts. Some of the alerts:
Your computer is being attacked by a Internet Virus.
It could be a password stealing attack, a trojan – dropper or similar.
Windows Security alert
Your system might be at risk now.
Windows reports that computer is infected.
Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other
security threats. Click here for the scan your computer using Error Smart.
How To Remove Error Smart Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Error Smart malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Error Smart, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later. Manual removal of Error Smart infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method.
Click the “Remove this infection now” button below to download Error Smart removal tool.
The Problems Error Smart Causes.
Error Smart will usually enter into the system at first through a stealthy Trojan infection, as is typical for rogue anti-virus programs. Alternately, Error Smart may also be embedded in malicious ads online, which can install the rogue anti-virus program after a simple click. Once this ‘trial’ version is installed and running, Error Smart will engage in a number of actions that are both unprofessional and will directly threaten the safety of your computer. Other problems Error Smart creates on the PC:
* Error Smart will prompt for and initiate fake scans that in actuality do nothing for your computer, presenting a mere appearance of security. The only purpose these scans have is to nudge you into buying the full version of Error Smart.
* Fake warnings will appear in your web browser that redirects you towards dangerous websites. These warnings imitate official Internet Explorer warnings for unsafe websites, and so one should remain alert to avoid mistaking the fakes for the real thing.
* Error Smart will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security. If you notice your older security software not working, suspicion should be immediately cast on any new, lesser-known security programs you might have installed.
* Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is Error Smart itself! This is done strictly to create a state of terror in the user, as well as a dependency on Error Smart supposed functions. Such warnings won’t correspond to the results given by legitimate anti-malware scanning software.
* Error Smart may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining easy access to tools that could remove it.
Download Error Smart Removal Tool to automatically remove Error Smart.
Dangers Of Error Smart Infection.
Viruses like Error Smart will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some Error Smart infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the Error Smart infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually.
Before considering to use these Error Smart manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Manual removal of Error Smart infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method. Download Error Smart Removal Tool to automatically remove Error Smart.
Manual Error Smart Removal Steps:
* Stop Error Smart process using the windows task manager.
* Uninstall Error Smart program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
* Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Error Smart Registry Files.
* Search for Error Smart Files on your computer and delete it.
Remove Error Smart Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Error Smart malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Error Smart, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Error Smart Removal Tool to automatically remove Error Smart.
Incoming search terms for the article:
Remove Error Smart
Delete Error Smart
How to get rid of Error Smart
How to remove Error Smart
Error Smart removal
Uninstall Error Smart