Activate Ultimate Protection is not associated with Windows OS, Microsoft Inc. and other legitimate products of this well-known and reputable company. Instead, this Activate Ultimate Protection program is a virus that simply masks its real intentions and plots with the veil of some anti-virus software. Once your computer is infected with Activate Ultimate Protection trojan, you will be flooded with fake security alerts and notifications from Windows task bar claiming that your computer is seriously infected and that you must use Activate Ultimate Protection in order to clean your computer. Activate Ultimate Protection may redirect your homepage to its promotion website which is malicious. Activate Ultimate Protection poses a dangerous threat to any computer or system and should be terminated immediately.
“Activate Ultimate Protection infection should be removed as early as possible”.
Follow the below steps one by one on the Activate Ultimate Protection infected computer
“First, Very Important! Write down this www.killallvirus.com/download website address on a paper or take a printout of this page as all the open browser windows will close and your computer will restart when following the steps given below”
(IMPORTANT! Please read all the steps before performing it)
1. Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
a. To begin, go ahead and reboot the infected computer. If the infected computer is turned off, go ahead and turn it on.
b. Immediately as the computer begins to boot, keep tapping F8 key many times. Tapping F8 key allows you to access the Advanced Options Menu.
c. Use the keyborad arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
d. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
e. An info box will pop up eventually giving you the option to continue using safe mode. Click yes to continue in safe mode.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option during restart at step (b), please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
“After restarting in Safe Mode with Networking, if you have the virus virus blocking the desktop, to access your desktop we first need to allow virus to perform it’s fake scan. Therefore, when virus virus tells you that it must perform a scan press the OK button to allow it to do so. virus virus will now perform a fake scan. Press the OK button to fix issues. You will now be at a screen where you can close the virus program by clicking on the X at the top right of the fake virus Window. Once you close the program, your Windows Desktop will load normally”.
2. Open Run window. (Press Windows key and “R” Key together on keyboard) (Windows Key is a key with the windows emblem or flag on it) OR (Click Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>> click “Run”) OR (Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys together on the keyboard to open Task Manager. On the Task Manager window, click on “File” tab and click New Task. This will open Run window).
a) Once you get the Run Window, type the following command on the Run window and click OK. This will open Internet Properties window.
b) On the Internet Properties window, click on the Connections tab on top >> Then click on the LAN settings button on bottom >> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK and ok.
You will now need to visit www.killallvirus.com/download to download the virus removal tools
3. Open Run window using step 2 given above. Once you get the Run Window, type the following address on the Run window and click OK. This will open the download page to download the virus removal tools. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
You need to download the following 3 removal tools, install it and then scan your computer to remove this virus infection.
(Please Note: Your web browser might give you a warning stating that the file download could harm your computer. This type of warning is common when downloading virus removal tools. Please ignore that warning and download the virus removal tool)
a) Download Tool No: 1. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 1. This tool will add a registry entry to disable virus, so click “Yes” to the registry warning message you get. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
b) Download Tool No: 2. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 2. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove errors using Tool No: 2 before using Tool No: 3
Please Note: You will not see the actual virus name in the list of found error or infections. The name of the virus in the database is different than the name of the virus you see on your computer. If you see various errors or infections on the scan results then that means that it found the specific virus you have on your computer.
c) Download Tool No: 3. Open Run Window and type the following address on the Run window and click OK. Run the file. This will install Tool No: 3. (Please Note: There is a space after iexplore)
Scan and remove virus using Removal Tool
Please Note: Registering the software offers superior benefits including real-time constant protection against any potential threats. It will detect and remove any future threats that may occur including viruses, spyware, trojans, registry infections and much more. It is a great all-in-one solution for your computer security needs and that is why we recommend it.
If you have any questions, removal tool not working or need help to remove the virus, please click or visit http://www.killallvirus.com/live-chat/ to chat with us. We can help you to remove the virus.
Safe Mode With Networking Screen Image
Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue Anti-Spyware Tactics
Rogue anti-spyware such as Activate Ultimate Protection will perform one or more of the functions listed below, which is why Activate Ultimate Protection is considered as a anti-spyware software of questionable value.
* Activate Ultimate Protection has weak scanning/detection: Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may not only poorly report on computer infection, but Activate Ultimate Protection rogue antispyware may also poorly scan your PC. Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may skip over important folders and files of your computer that should be scanned to detect spyware.
* Activate Ultimate Protection False positives/fake alerts: Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may produce a large number of false positives or use fake alerts, noting that your computer is infected with spyware parasites or other threats that do not really exist.
* Activate Ultimate Protection Poor detection/scan reporting: Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may produce poor reports when it scans your PC. For example, Activate Ultimate Protection rogue anti-spyware may say your computer is infected 16 parasites, but not specify which spyware parasites or what type of parasites. Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may also report that your PC is infected with trojans, but not tell you which related files, DLLS, etc. were found on your computer.
* Copycat looks: Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may copy the look and feel of other legitimate or rogue anti-spyware applications. Often, Activate Ultimate Protection rogue anti-spyware applications may appear as close clones of other rogue anti-spyware software.
* Activate Ultimate Protection High pressure marketing: Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue anti-spyware may use scare tactics or other aggressive advertising and marketing tactics to try to trick you into buying the Activate Ultimate Protection rogue anti-spyware application. Often, Activate Ultimate Protection rogue anti-spyware may produce false positives and fake alerts about your computer being infected.
Activate Ultimate Protection Symptoms Of Infection.
* Activate Ultimate Protection will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slow. Activate Ultimate Protection slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Activate Ultimate Protection infection.
* Activate Ultimate Protection will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Activate Ultimate Protection will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. Activate Ultimate Protection infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
While Activate Ultimate Protection is running, it will flood your computer with warnings and fake security alerts. Some of the alerts:
Your computer is being attacked by a Internet Virus.
It could be a password stealing attack, a trojan – dropper or similar.
Windows Security alert
Your system might be at risk now.
Windows reports that computer is infected.
Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other
security threats. Click here for the scan your computer using Activate Ultimate Protection.
How To Remove Activate Ultimate Protection Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Activate Ultimate Protection malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Activate Ultimate Protection, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later. Manual removal of Activate Ultimate Protection infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method.
Click the “Remove this infection now” button below to download Activate Ultimate Protection removal tool.
The Problems Activate Ultimate Protection Causes.
Activate Ultimate Protection will usually enter into the system at first through a stealthy Trojan infection, as is typical for rogue anti-virus programs. Alternately, Activate Ultimate Protection may also be embedded in malicious ads online, which can install the rogue anti-virus program after a simple click. Once this ‘trial’ version is installed and running, Activate Ultimate Protection will engage in a number of actions that are both unprofessional and will directly threaten the safety of your computer. Other problems Activate Ultimate Protection creates on the PC:
* Activate Ultimate Protection will prompt for and initiate fake scans that in actuality do nothing for your computer, presenting a mere appearance of security. The only purpose these scans have is to nudge you into buying the full version of Activate Ultimate Protection.
* Fake warnings will appear in your web browser that redirects you towards dangerous websites. These warnings imitate official Internet Explorer warnings for unsafe websites, and so one should remain alert to avoid mistaking the fakes for the real thing.
* Activate Ultimate Protection will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security. If you notice your older security software not working, suspicion should be immediately cast on any new, lesser-known security programs you might have installed.
* Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is Activate Ultimate Protection itself! This is done strictly to create a state of terror in the user, as well as a dependency on Activate Ultimate Protection supposed functions. Such warnings won’t correspond to the results given by legitimate anti-malware scanning software.
* Activate Ultimate Protection may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining easy access to tools that could remove it.
Download Activate Ultimate Protection Removal Tool to automatically remove Activate Ultimate Protection.
Dangers Of Activate Ultimate Protection Infection.
Viruses like Activate Ultimate Protection will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some Activate Ultimate Protection infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the Activate Ultimate Protection infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually.
Before considering to use these Activate Ultimate Protection manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Manual removal of Activate Ultimate Protection infection is a difficult task, we recommend you to use our Automatic Spyware removal tool. This is a safe and easy method. Download Activate Ultimate Protection Removal Tool to automatically remove Activate Ultimate Protection.
Manual Activate Ultimate Protection Removal Steps:
* Stop Activate Ultimate Protection process using the windows task manager.
* Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
* Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Activate Ultimate Protection Registry Files.
* Search for Activate Ultimate Protection Files on your computer and delete it.
Remove Activate Ultimate Protection Automatically.
Please, be informed that manual removal of Activate Ultimate Protection malware is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Activate Ultimate Protection, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Activate Ultimate Protection Removal Tool to automatically remove Activate Ultimate Protection.
Incoming search terms for the article:
Remove Activate Ultimate Protection
Delete Activate Ultimate Protection
Activate Ultimate Protection
How to get rid of Activate Ultimate Protection
How to remove Activate Ultimate Protection
Activate Ultimate Protection removal
Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection
Tags: Activate Ultimate Protection, Activate Ultimate Protection removal, Delete Activate Ultimate Protection, how to delete Activate Ultimate Protection, How to remove Activate Ultimate Protection, how to uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection, Remove Activate Ultimate Protection, Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection